Marital Status: Unmarried
Age: 28 Years
Hometown: Kolkata, West Bengal
|Profession||Actress and Model|
|Famous For||Appearing in the television show named Swayamvar- Mika Di Vohti in June 2022|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Hair Colour||Dark Brown|
|Date of Birth||22 May 1993 (Monday)|
|Age (as of 2022)||28 Years|
|Birthplace||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Hometown||Kolkata, West Bengal|
|Relationships & More|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Chandrani Das
- Chandrani Das is an Indian fashion model, actress, producer, and entrepreneur. In June 2022, she came into the limelight when she appeared as a contestant in a national television show named Swayamvar- Mika Di Vohti, which was telecasted on the Star Bharat channel. In this show, the 12 potential brides not only try their best to steal Mika’s heart but also get into fights on the show.
- She remains very active on various social media platforms. On Facebook, she is followed by over 11k people. On Instagram, she has 1k followers. Chandrani Das often posts pictures and videos of her photoshoot on social media.
- Chandrani Das belongs to Kolkata, West Bengal. According to her, she has a great interest in the field of art.
- In 2020, Chandrani Das appeared in two films Cheeni and O Jaani Ve. In 2021, she was cast in the film Tandav.
- As a model, she appears in several Hindi music videos. In 2021, she appeared in the music video Bhul Na Paaye.
Chandrani Das in the music video Bhul Na Paaye
- She is featured in several renowned Indian television commercials for the promotion of the products.
Chandrani Das in a television commercial
- Chandrani Das participated as one of the contestants in the Indian reality show Swayamvar- Mika Di Vohti in June 2022. At the beginning of the show, she bought a palanquin for Mika Singh as a gift. Chandrani described herself as,
She specializes in making different types of artworks. Her first love is simplicity. They believe that Bengali girls are perfect for Punjabi boys.”
- Several well-known newspapers often feature Chandrani Das in their beauty and glamour sections.
Chandrani Das in a newspaper article