Marital Status: Unmarried
Weight: 5′ 6″
|Real name/Full name||Manjit Bholu Hindustan Times|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 168 cm
in meters– 1.68 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 6”
|Relationships & More|
Mother– Name Not Known
Brother– Name Not Known (runs pig farm)
Sister– Names Not Known (he has three sisters)
Some Lesser Known Facts About Manjit Singh
- Manjit Singh, popularly known as Bholu, is an Indian criminal. He is allegedly involved in the murder of the Punjabi singer Sidhu Moose Wala.
- Manjit has been involved in performing criminal activities for many years. He is facing five criminal cases. He has worked with Kala Jathedi and Raju Basaudi, close members of Lawrence Bishnoi gang.
- In November 2020, Bholu was along with six members of the Lawrence Bishnoi gang were arrested in Kharar. Reportedly, they were planning to free the prime suspect in Sonu Shah murder case. Sonu Shah was a property dealer who was shot dead at his office in Chandigarh’s Burail village. A case under Sections 399 (making preparation to commit dacoity), 402 (assembling for the purpose of committing dacoity). and 120B (criminal conspiracy) of the Indian Penal Code was registered under the Arms Act at the Kharar Sadar police station. Mohali SP Harmandeep Hans said,
Based on their interrogation, it came to fore that they were planning to execute a bank robbery to gather funds with help of armed weapons. It was also discovered that the suspects were planning to help escape Manjit Singh, who is lodged in the Burail Jail, Chandigarh, in the Sonu Shah murder case, from the police custody during a hearing. The suspects are also members of the Bishnoi gang as they were working for Manjit Singh, who is an active member of the Bishnoi group, Their main motive was to free him from police custody while on way to court hearing, for which they had hatched a conspiracy in Sonepat. The accused have disclosed names of three more accomplices, who will be nabbed soon. We are checking their possible hideouts in Mohali. Further investigation is on.”
- According to Police officials, Manjit Singh is one of the suspects in the murder of Sidhu Moose Wala. Sidhu was killed by eight sharpshooters in his village of Mansa district in Punjab on 29 May 2022. He was heading to a relative’s residence in a Mahindra Thar SUV when he was stopped by two suspicious vehicles. He mistook them for his admirers and pulled over for them. The attackers suddenly dismounted and opened fire on him 30 times. Sidhu Moose Wala was taken to Mansa Civil Hospital, where physicians confirmed his death. Soon after the incident, Satinder Singh aka Goldy Brar, a Canadian mobster of Punjabi descent, claimed responsibility for the murder. Several state police departments have been investigating the scheme. A SIT member told the media about the arrest. He said,
So far, the SIT has identified four shooters, but it is not yet ascertained how many of them were there, as no one who can confirm the count has been arrested so far. It could be 8-10.”
- Villagers of Garhi Sisana in Sonipat were shocked after the announcement of Bholu being involved in the Sidhu Moose Wala’s murder case. According to the villagers, he was present in his village on the day of murder of Sidhu. The location of his mobile phone was also being detected in his village. According to reports, sharpshooter Priyavrat Fauji phoned Manjit during the event. It is only after their talk that he has been the target of the police. Priyavrata’s role in the Moose wala murder case has previously been revealed. He was arrested by the police on 10 June 2022.
- Meanwhile, Satinderjeet Singh aka Goldy Brar, a Canadian-based criminal wanted in the death of Moose wala, has been served with a Red Corner Notice (RCN). According to the Punjab Police, many crucial clues have been unearthed in the investigation into Moose wala’s murder. The identity of the murderers have been revealed. The killers’ escape routes and methods of escape have also been revealed. The information has been received completely. Shooters have been identified as Manpreet Manu and Jagroop Singh Roopa of Tarn Taran, Harkamal alias Ranu of Bathinda, Priyavrata Fauji and Manjit Bholu of Sonepat, Saurav Mahakal and Santosh Jadhav of Pune, Maharashtra, and Subhash Banoda of Sikar, Rajasthan. These shooters have all been photographed. The same shooters are suspected of assassinating Sidhu Moose Wala in Mansa, according to the Punjab Police. All of these shooters had gathered on the Kotkapura highway three days before. The shooters are all members of the Lawrence Bishnoi gang, according to authorities. Punjab Police has requested assistance from the police in the respective states in order to find these shooters. The Punjab Police Department is carrying out gangster-hunting raids across Haryana-Punjab, Rajasthan, and Maharashtra.