Marital Status: Unmarried
|Profession(s)||Ex-army personnel (Indian Army), Gangster|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 167 cm
in meters– 1.67 m
in feet & inches– 5’ 6”
|Birthplace||Garhi Sisana, Kharkhoda Tehsil, Sonipat District, Haryana, India|
|Hometown||Garhi Sisana, Kharkhoda Tehsil, Sonipat District, Haryana, India|
|School||Army Public School, Pune|
|Educational Qualification||10th from Army Public School, Pune Hindi News18|
|Relationships & More|
Father– Jai Bhagwan
Mother– Santosh Devi
Some Lesser Known Facts About Priyavrat Fauji
- Priyavrat Fauji is an Indian gangster. He was allegedly involved in the heinous murder of the popular Punjabi singer Sidhu Moose Wala in the Mansa district of Punjab on 29 May 2022.
- While growing up in the village Garhi Sisana in Sonipat, Haryana, he attended a local school in the village. In his native village, he learned the skills of wrestling. Later, he joined the Indian Army under the sports quota.
- While serving the Indian Army, Priyavrat participated in many sports events and won a gold medal in wrestling following which he was promoted to the post of Subedar, and he received his first posting in Pune.
- After winning a gold medal in wrestling, he was rewarded with a holiday for one month by the Indian Army, and he returned to his native village in 2015, where he met Ramkaran Baiyanpur, the leader of the Ramkaran gang, and they became good friends following which Priyavrat never returned to the Indian Army.
- In 2015, Priyavrat committed a gruesome murder of a person in Sonipat with the help of his aides named Manjeet and Monu Dagar and threw his dead body in the Yamuna link canal following which the Sonipat police arrested him, and he was sent to jail. When he came out of jail on bail, he joined the Ramkaran gang, and soon, he became a prominent sharpshooter of the gang.
- On 18 March 2021, he killed Krishna, the father of gangster Bittu Barona following which he never returned to his village. Reportedly, Bittu Barona and his gang are also looking for him.
- Even after one year of Krishna’s murder, the police could not arrest Priyavrat, and a bounty of Rs. 25 thousand was declared for those who would find him.
- Punjabi singer Sidhu Moose Wala was gunned down by some unknown assailants in Punjab’s Mansa district on 29 May 2022. Following his murder, Goldy Brar, a Canada-based gangster, took to his Facebook account to claim the murder of Moosewala. In his Facebook post, he admitted to killing Moosewala along with his group members Lawrence Bishnoi and Sachin Bishnoi. Thereafter, Lawrence confirmed the same by making a post on his Facebook account in which he claimed to kill Moosewala with the help of his group members Sachin Bishnoi and Goldy Brar.
- The Bolero car that was used in Sidhu Moose Wala’s murder was later spotted in CCTV footage at a filling station in Fatehabad. In the CCTV footage, the two men were identified as Priyavrat Fauji and Ankit Sersa Jati.
Priyavrat Fauji’s CCTV footage at a filling station in Fatehabad along with the Bolero car that was used in Sidhu Moose Wala’s murder
- After Priyavrat Fauji was identified in the CCTV footage, the police found searched the call details of Priyavrat in which they found the name of Manjeet alias Bhola. Earlier, the police arrested Manjeet and Priyavrat in a murder case in the village Rookhi; Monu Dagar was also an accused in the case. Reportedly, it was Monu Dagar who sent two shooters to kill Moose Wala on the orders of Goldy Brar.
- There are more than n twelve criminal cases against Priyavrat including four cases of murder, and five cases of attempt to murder.